1. What am I getting for my Tuition? Not only does Mazza-Smith pick up the children for class, we assist with getting the children ready for class (pm only) and deliver them to extended day after class (if your school provides and you are using the service) or you just come later to pick your child up from a regular school day. We begin most classes right after the bell rings for school dismissal. Our parents are not spending valuable time taking off work to get to class, waiting during class, or spending GAS to drive to class.
2. Is tuition paid monthly or yearly With most studios it’s monthly. Mazza-Smith lets you choose. Pay in full or divide into easy monthly payments. Our fees are ALL INCLUSIVE. Those that pay in full receive 3% off.
3. Do you charge a registration fee and why? Mazza-Smith charges an administrative fee. This is to reserve your child’s placement in class and for administrative costs to keep your account active. We charge a reasonable $80 per student when registering for classes. Sibling discounts are offered.
4. Are there any other fees? Costumes are $80 per class. 50% is billed in September, and the remaining 50% is billed in November. The recital fee is $160 per family and covers the rental of the Times-Union Center and (6) recital tickets per family.
5. How many months does your program run? Mazza-Smith Dance begins classes at the main studio in Neptune Beach in August. Satellite school dance classes begin in September to allow students (and parents) time to adjust to the new school season. Mazza-Smith Dance typically hosts the recital in May.
6. Is there a discount for Siblings? Yes, classes for siblings are at a reduced rate of $20.00 less.
7. Do I have to sign a contract? No. If you pay in full for the season and have to cancel later, we refund you 100% tuition for the portion of the season that has not been used.