1. What am I getting for my Tuition? Not only does Mazza-Smith pick up the children for class, we assist with getting the children ready for class (pm only) and deliver them to extended day after class (if your school provides and you are using the service) or you just come later to pick your child up from a regular school day. We begin most classes right after the bell rings for school dismissal. Our tuition is ALL INCLUSIVE. Our parents are not spending valuable time taking off work to get to class, waiting during class, or spending GAS to drive to class.
2. Is tuition paid monthly or yearly? With most studios it’s monthly. Mazza-Smith lets you choose. Pay in Full or divide into easy monthly payments. Our Fees are ALL INCLUSIVE. Those that pay in full receive 3% off.
3. Do you charge a registration fee and why? Mazza-Smith charges an administrative fee. This is to reserve your child’s placement in class and for administrative costs to keep your account active. We charge a reasonable $75.00. when registering for classes.and &125.00 reduced family rate for two or more students
4. Are there any other fees? Not with Mazza-Smith. Our Tuition is ALL- INCLUSIVE. Other studios charge for recital, costumes, tickets and “extra” fees you don’t know to ask about or not told of upfront that are in FINE PRINT or not there at all to ask about. This gets very expensive. Make sure you ASK about this when shopping around for a studio.
5. How many months does your program run? The Mazza-Smith Fall program runs Sept-Mid-May (9 months). Other studios run August-June (11 months) Add up the monthly fees plus “other” charges and you are paying A LOT more. We also believe ACADEMICS come before any extra activities. By starting in September, it gives our students (and parents) time to adjust to the new school season. Most studios have their show in mid June, which can interrupt family summer plans.
6. Is there a discount for Siblings? Yes classes for siblings are at a reduced rate of $20.00 less.
7. Do I have to sign a contract? No! You are required to register your child with us.If you pay in full for the season and have to cancel later, we refund you 100% tuition for the portion of the season that has not been used.
8. How do I receive FREE Tuition? We have had this policy since day one. It’s a referral Policy. Refer us to a school or church (via email) we do not or have never held classes for. If we begin classes there, you tuition is FREE for an entire season.