Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Mazza-Smith Dance website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
THE WAY WE USE THE INFORMATION
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with potential advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
All Credit Card information is collected and encrypted by DanceStudioPro.com, Paypal.com and Authorize.net according to best security practices by a trusted name and industry leader in online secure payment.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Participant desires to participate in certain dance classes and activities of Mazza-Smith Dance, Inc. and assures that Participant is in proper physical condition to take part in dance classes and activities. Participant understands that there are risks of physical injury associated with, arising out of, and inherent to dancing and activities associated therewith. In recognition of this acknowledged risk of injury, and in consideration of being accepted into such dance classes or activities Participant hereby freely, voluntarily and without duress executes this release and waiver of liability under the following terms:
1. RELEASE AND WAIVER. Participant does hereby release and forever discharge and hold harmless Mazza-Smith Dance, Inc., its Members, employees and agents for any and all claims or demands for damages, loss of services, costs and expenses in any way resulting from any and all injury to Participant or property of Participant arising directly or indirectly out of Participant’s participation in any and all activities of Mazza-Smith Dance, Inc. Including, but not limited to, dance classes, competitions, travel to and from competitions , and any and all activities associated or performed in conjunction with Mazza-Smith Dance, Inc.
Participant understands that this Release discharges Mazza-Smith Dance, Inc. from any liability or claim that the Participant may have against Mazza-Smith Dance, Inc. with respect to any bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property loss or damage that may result from Participant’s activities with Mazza-Smith Dance, Inc., whether caused by the negligence of Mazza-Smith Dance, Inc. or its Members, employees, agents or otherwise. Participant also understands that Mazza-Smith Dance, Inc. does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to, medical, health, or disability insurance in the event of injury or illness.
2. INDEMNIFICATION. Participant agrees to indemnify and hold forever harmless Mazza-Smith Dance, Inc., its Members, employees and agents from any and all injuries, damages, costs and attorney’s fees whatsoever which may arise out of the Participant’s participation in any Mazza-Smith Dance, Inc. activity or presence on the premises of the dance studio or satellite location.
3. INSURANCE. Participant understands that Mazza-Smith Dance, Inc. does not carry or maintain health, medical or disability insurance coverage for any participant. Participant understands that it shall be Participant’s sole responsibility to obtain his or her own medical or health insurance coverage for Participant.
4. PHOTO AND VIDEO RELEASE. Participant does hereby grant and convey unto Mazza-Smith Dance, Inc. all right, title and interest in any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings made by Mazza-Smith Dance, Inc. during Participant’s participation of any activities and may use these for advertising purposes.
5. MISCELLANEOUS. This Release and Waiver of Liability shall be binding on the heirs, successors and personal representatives of the Participant. Participant expressly agrees that this Release and Waiver of Liability is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Florida, and that this Release and Waiver of Liability shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida
6. MINORS. If Participant is a minor, the parent having legal custody and/or the legal guardian of the minor hereby represents and warrants that they have the legal authority to bind the Participant and such parent or guardian executes this release on behalf of the minor and the parent or guardian, and this release is binding on the child and such parent or guardian.
I have read and accepted the foregoing Release and Waiver of Liability.
ACCIDENT WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM FOR VIRTUAL DANCE CLASSES
I, PARENT/GUARDIAN OF SAID CHILD(REN) HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF MY CHILD(REN) PARTICIPATING IN ANY/ALL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THESE VIRTUAL DANCE CLASSES, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective reigns as follows:
1. I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of my child(ren), for my child(ren)’s death, disability, personal injury, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to my child(ren) during VIRTUAL DANCE CLASSES BY THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Mazza-Smith Dance and/or their directors, employees, contractors or volunteers.
2. INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Mazza-Smith Dance and/or their directors, employees, contractors, or volunteers from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in VIRTUAL DANCE CLASSES, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise. I acknowledge that Mazza-Smith Dance and their directors, employees, contractors, and volunteers are NOT responsible for errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting VIRTUAL DANCE CLASSES on their behalf. I acknowledge that this activity may involve injury. The risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by jumping, leaping, turning, stretching, tumbling, or any dance movement, lack of hydration, improper dance floor, and actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, and/or producers of the activity.
I hereby consent for my child to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during VIRTUAL DANCE CLASSES. I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT. I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL. I certify that my child(ren) is physically fit, has sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in VIRTUAL DANCE CLASSES, and has not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my child(ren)’s participation in VIRTUAL DANCE CLASSES. I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by Mazza-Smith Dance the directors, employees, contractors, volunteers, class holders, sponsors, and organizers of the activity in which my child may participate, and that it will govern my child(ren)’s actions and responsibilities at VIRTUAL DANCE CLASSES. I permit my child to participate in VIRTUAL DANCE CLASSES.